Hi – I’m Susan Borsch. Welcome to my website, and thank you for looking into my writing services. I am an editorial and business writer, a recent transplant to Boise, ID. Originally from Southern California, I spend regular time there, and work remotely from both locations.
If you work with me, you will find that I am a talented, motivated writer and a quick study. After some initial research, I can write effectively for your target audience, providing fresh content that informs, inspires, entertains, enhances your reputation, and increases sales. I understand SEO tactics, and with the research and story-telling skills of a journalist, I know how to tell a compelling story.
Please read on for information about my background and professional qualifications:
- I have a B.A. degree in journalism from California State University, Northridge, with a minor in sociology.
- Past employment includes five years as a PR and advertising copywriter for a large Los Angeles healthcare company.
- Most recently, I spent three years working as a staff/contract writer for a San Diego web development company. The focus was producing web content for doctors, dentists, lawyers and business professionals.
- My editorial articles on a wide range of topics have been published in the San Diego County Times newspaper and in Shape Cooks magazine. I have also written many press releases that were turned into articles and broadcast interviews.
- I spent several years under contract with a book packaging company that created craft/home decorating books. The books were carried in Micheal’s, JoAnn’s Fabric and other retail chain stores.
- I have created award-winning print and radio advertisements, and written brochures, sales letters, memoirs – even online dating profiles.
- I am skilled in digital photography and Photoshop. Some of my photos are currently sold on Shutterstock.com.
After working for three years as a contract writer, I am now an independent freelancer again. My rates are reasonable, I am meticulous about deadlines, and I have an old-fashioned work ethic. You can count on me to deliver as promised.
Please contact me with any questions or to discuss your project idea. I look forward to assisting you!